Monday, December 30, 2013

December 16, 2013 - One More Week until Christmas

Hello Family!! Happy Birthday mommy!! I love you so much and I hope that you have a great day!! I love you guys and I couldn't have asked for a better family:) I hope that you are all enjoying this Christmas Season and remembering the real reason for the season:)  

Thank you for the 12 days of Christmas packages that you guys sent to me last week:) it has been so fun to open one each night after a long days work:) I have loved all of the gifts and thoughts that have been sent so far. My companion has as well:) thank you!! Love you!!

I want to reassure you all that the members here are taking good care of me this Christmas. The Fredricks (the members that we live with) are so good to us. They are actually doing the 12 days of Christmas for my companion and I as well:) so that has been really exciting to have so many people show that they care about us.

Last Monday we went with Sis cooper and got some things at Goodwills and some peppermint shakes:) she is so good to us! I love her so much and I am so thankful for her:)


We are working with a lot of less actives and recent converts right now so that is what most of my week was filled with. We are still working with the T's and they are doing great:) The O's are another family that we are working with right now. She has extreme anxiety around people but we are working through that:) She is planning on coming to Sacrament Mtg this next Sunday!! We are going to sit out in the hall with her during that part:)

I want you to know that this week I had a very spiritual and personal experience:) I know why I was called her to Omaha Nebraska. I have thought about who I am a lot recently.:) and who I have always been. Through this I have found out why I am called to serve here:) I'm really sorry its too personal and sacred to share right now, especially through an email. But at some point, I do plan on telling you guys of my experience:) it just may be after I get back so I can tell you in person:) But know, that I know that I am truly meant to serve here. This is where I am supposed to be and Heavenly Father is very aware of me.

Keep doing your missionary work back at home!! I know that as you pray for those opportunities and be willing to open your mouth, they will come to you:) It can seem scary and hard at first but I know that you can do it!! I love you!! See you 10 sleeps:)


P.S. Sorry this email is so short and scatterbrained. I had to prepare a talk on the Atonement for Zone Conference this week so that took a lot of my time typing that up:) I want you to know that you don't need to worry about me:) I am doing good and continue to be strengthened through the Atonement every day. I love you all!! see you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment